Wednesday, March 24, 2010

REFLECTION 3

Hye again n salam.. ^^

Well, this is my third reflection and it need to stories about my group recommendation report where the job on the project has been given to all group member =) so, the stories is like this.. we get the idea to do the E-vote vs manual vote recommendation report from an article from a paper and the idea was suggested by Ah Tat (thx bro). Then after getting the consult from madam Hazlen, we continue on the title and start for seaching for the material needed. me, i need to do some research on the e-voting background and the advantage/disadvatages of the e-voting from the internet. well, the job were given after doing some meeting on the title. well, the job was given based on our choice and for me, i already stated the job i need to do =)for our group , we usually meet at our hostel and we message each other before doing the meeting .

well, the big problem in my task is just the time needed and the coorect information i need to extract from internet. usually , internet will give a lot of relevant and irrelevant information so i need some time to evaluate, scanning the information and extract the relevant information only. so, in order to solve the problem, i use the outline that our group has done before. so the problem is doesnt matter anymore as long as i follow the outline =) the day of presentation still not come and the recomendation report still on progress so i will not talk about the RR (recommendation report) presentation here but i hope our group will succes in the presentation and i hoipr i will not get the feeling of butterfly in my stomach or whatever it is. hope so. =)

Well, its already 3 month i learned tech com 2 and i think i learned a lot from Miss Linda and Miss Hazlen during this short period of time. everything i used i believe will be important item for me in the future especially on how to conduct a meeting, how to go to an interview and to tackle the interviewer, typo error (hehehe) , how to reccomend a report, how to become a chairman, how to use proper grammar and many more =) i think i 9improved a lot during this short period of time because i learned lots of important knowledge to survive in this cruel world. the most fabulous improvement that i can see in learing of this subject is i now not afraid to speak english and write in english =) for me it is very big improvement.. thxs to Miss Linda and Miss Hazlen ..

Well, creating e portfolio is not a waste of time because it gave me time to use my time on internet in a good way and not just surfing internet without objectivesor purposes.. it also help me to think about my mistake to others, my mistake in grammar and importantly to think my future through this e portfolio. thats all i want to tell now.. c ya and wait for my new reflection guys.. =) thx again for ur time to read my reflection.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment