Wednesday, January 13, 2010

REFLECTION

Thanks to Miss Linda for teaching me on how to create a blog and this is the first blog i ever done in my life since i was born.. It was very exciting for me as blogging is some sort of new phenomena in this world because people can express their feeling or their opinion on anything (almost anything ). For years, i was thinking that blogging is some sort of wasting time hobby because we need to sit in front of computer and typing everything that we want and then go to others blog and give comment. For me as i was a serious addict gamers and otaku (serious anime watcher), i did not really like to create a blog because the time i spent to edit the blog can be used to playing games.. hahaha.. But after the tech com subject need me to create a blog my view on blog change drastically. I start thinking that blogging is fun and have many advantages as i can connect to my friend and my lectures, asking their opinion and many more. I also start to thinks that this blog can became my step stone for me in my future. Hmm.. there are many more i want to write down because my heart full with joy and happiness and also many more .. hahaha.. but i was such a lazy person.. so i will stop here.. and write at other time.. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Hope to see more new and exciting features and information. Please add your reflection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like to know how your impression on blogging lifestyle...
    hehehe, keep on your work...
    this must be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice first post din... keep up my friend.. and welcome to the world of blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll continue to grow with your eportfolio! Impress me with your exciting and interesting artifacts and information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey din..
    nice reflection u have..
    well this is the first step..
    keep up your good work din :)

    ReplyDelete