Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reflection 2

Hello all and assalamualaikum.. this is my second reflection.. my blog just updated because my sister just taught me how to edit my blog so i think it is good for me.. hehehe.. well, i think for starting, this idea for making all student having blog is a little bit hard.. well, not all student like to become bloggers .. me, im also dun like typing to much coz no idea flow through my head.. few people like to do blog but it seem that its to hard for me.. however, i need to strat back on blogging for my marks.. and i need to reopen my mind for this blog.. because i wan to become updated with others.. thats all..

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    it is good to know that you had update your blog.I'm quite impress with most of gadget.
    Hope to see more on your creativity in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice design of this blog ya. look very nice and comfortable with this. anything we can share about the tactic on how to upgrade our blog later..

    all the best ya. and dun forget upload ur post punctually ya. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. nice blog u got here.
    well i'm very impress~
    keep your good job din
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu.. nice blog too... but i wonder how you reflect about the interview...

    ReplyDelete